THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Silver and White Dragons


Although what I am about to write contradics lots of things that I have read I'm still going to write about what I think that silver and white dragons are like no matter how many people think that I am wrong!

I am writing a story about dragons (Keep your eyes open maybe it'll be published!) and I have a silver dragon named Shanne (That's his human name, he's actually human most of the time and was born as a human but became a dragon warrior) so if I start rambling on about him you know where he is from.

Anyways! So I (remember this is only my opinion and I don't really care what you think about it, but you can comment anyways!) think that silver dragons are most commenley wind or ice dragons. There is a difference between white dragons and silver dragons because white dragons are ussually snow or water. (Yes, I also think that white dragons can live in water, sue me) Silver dragons tend to be good protecters and are all noble and high and mighty although if you get to know them better they are actaully really fun and playful. Royalty often uses silver dragons as standards and stuff. White dragons however are the jolly playfull type who love to make friends and roll around in the water/snow. White dragons are used as pictures in lots of schools and playpens for younger kids and you can find the occasional jester with a white dragon as a friend or a standard since they are also known for their cheesy sense of humor. Many jokers and jesters travel to find old and funny white dragons for good jokes because instead of getting wiser, White dragons tend to get sillier. You often won't see white dragons and silver dragons together because they live in different places and they have such different personnalities.

It is pretty easy to tell white dragons and silver dragons apart. Silver dragons tend to be more sleek and magestic with a long smooth horns that often form a crown-like structure on their head. They also often have silver sword ornements on the end of their tails. White dragons are more pudgey and stumpy. They have more stubby horns and their eyes are larger. They sometimes have feathered wings intead of normal leather wings and feathered ornaments on their tail instead of weapon-like ones.

Well! It looks like this is probably going to be my last blog because I ussually have issues with getting onto things like this!

~Lightning

0 comments: