THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spryo!


Well! I have finally thought of what my blog is going to be about! Yay! My blog is officially going to be about dragons! Isn't that exciting? I decided that my first post is going to be about Spyro since he is one of the best dragons in video games! Spryo is a purple dragon, "A very special creature" -Ignitus. Obsession? Yeah... I think so. Anyways, in the more recent games Spyro has to save the world from his evil predecessor, Malefor. (Duh duh duh duuuuhhhh...) Malefor is also a purple dragon but he went bad and used his special powers for wrong. Spyro is joined in his quest by Cynder. Who used to be an evil dragon but Spyro saved her. (I'll probably write about her in my next post. For now I will keep you all in suspense. Mwahahahahaa!)
Spyro was raised by dragon flies. (Just so all of you know dragon flies are not technically dragons so I wont be writing about them) His adopted brother is named Sparx and he helps Spyro on his quest. Spyro came to be with the dragon flies when his dragon nest was raided when he was still an egg. Ignitus, Spyro's mentor and father character, grabbed his egg and put it in a basket and sent it down the river to save Spyro. This is also when Malefor got Cinder's egg and turned her evil. Spyro grows up thinking that he is a dragon fly like his parents until he is found by Ignitus. Ignitus is very surprised to see Spyro alive and sends him on a journey to the dragon city where Spyro was laid. Ignitus teaches Spyro how to use his fire breath since Ignitus is the Guardian of fire. Spyro then goes on a quest to save the three other Guardiens. Volteer (Electricity), Terridor (Earth), and Cyril (Ice). Spyro learns to master all of these breaths since he is a purple dragon (most dragons can only master one) and goes to fight Cinder. In some of the older games Spyro is helped along by faeries who give him special powers for a limited amount of time or save his progress.
Thats all for now folks!

~Lightning

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, you put "malifor is also a purple dragon but he went BED and used his special powers for wrong.......lol!!

Sephiroth said...

Wow! Long post! And it's Cynder, Malefor, and Volteer(You spelled those wrong) Cool! I love it! Do you want me to make you a dragon layout for your blog? I can you know:) Anyways- good first post!!!

Lightning said...

Kay! I fixed it all! Yay! and yes I would like it if you could make a dragon layout for me! Thanks Sephy!

~Lightning